mercredi 18 novembre 2015

Rugby


I would like to share with you another aspect of my life and this is rugby :).
-Do you know rugby ?
I'm not talking about the sport you can watch on TV, sitting on sofa. I want to speak about amateur rugby.
And everyone who pratice this sport will recognize in these words.

I speak about 15 friends and 7 more on the bench who fight every sunday afternoon during 80 min with only one goal : have a good time ! (and winning if it's possible ^^).
I said 80 min ? sorry my mistake, i wanted to say 80 min on the field and much more with the 3rd half-time.
Indeed in amateur rugby, the 3rd half-time is equally important (sometimes more) than the game itself.
Althought we don't have thousand of supporters, we are not alone, every action in our favor or not is accompanied by encouragement, applause or whistles.
It's maybe not an international level game but it's our level and we learn the same values that professionals  such as, like courage, sharing, passion, team spirit and many others...

I can speak to you about this sport for a long time but i prefer to have others opinions on the vision you have of rugby or even another :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire